Terms & Conditions
· Electronic transfer (subject to receipt confirmation by our bank)
· Quotations are valid for 5 days only.
· Confirmation of order is only deemed to have occurred on receipt of deposit funds by Sushwa Technologies or by our bank.
· No Goods are sold on a trial basis.
· Any queries regarding a purchase must be reported by the following working day. This includes, but is not limited to, omissions, invoicing or payment queries.
· Products have a 1 month of replacement warranty from date of purchase against any technical failure. Laptop/Desktop Display screen & battery is not covered in this warranty. No warranty in case of any physical damage. For Testing warranty, customer must bring the product at Sushwa Technologies office with prior appointment only. Sushwa Technologies does not provide free onsite service. Please contact Sushwa Technologies team for onsite service charges. Parts/spares cost to be paid by the customer. The replacement warranty can be claimed by the customer only once.
· Any service issue must be raised, only by sending an email on support email id. The support mail id is email@example.com.
· The refurbished laptops sold by Sushwa Technologies will have battery backup of up to 1 hour.
· The warranty is only valid for Sushwa Technologies Customers within its warranty period.
· We do not warrant the suitability of goods. Please check the suitability of products with your system and/or the manufacturer before purchasing.
· The warranty will be void if the serial number or its label is missing.
· The warranty will be void if items are written on or tampered with.
· Sushwa Technologies will replace or repair the items if a performance failure has occurred within the warranty period. Items that can be repaired by Sushwa Technologies or our suppliers will not be swapped out.
· The minimum waiting period for the replacement of warranty items is 6 working days after return. This may be extended due to the availability of stock from the Manufacturer or Base Supplier.
· A component will be declared void and out of warranty if goods are mishandled, struck by lightning or power surges.
· If a system is returned under warranty, Sushwa Technologies cannot guarantee safety of any classified Data. It is the Customer’s responsibility to backup all Data including Application Programs prior to returning any system to Sushwa Technologies.
· Damage and defects which are in our opinion directly caused by incorrect or improper use, neglect, power surges, lightening damage, or mishandling by the customer are specifically excluded from any guarantee given or implied.
· In the event that a system or hardware is sent to us under warranty and it is discovered that the system is functioning as intended, or that the fault has arisen as a result of a software issue, we may, at our discretion, charge for our labour.
· Sushwa Technologies does not issue cash refunds.
· Original invoices must be presented with all returns.
· Faulty goods must be returned to Sushwa Technologies
· Repairs must be returned with a fault report.
· Please back-up your data on your hard disk drive before sending the PC for Repairs. Sushwa Technologies workshop will not be held liable for any loss of data.
· Sushwa Technologies will provide a quotation for repairs which must be approved by the customer prior to commencement of repair work.
· Workshop repairs carry a 30-day warranty on the repaired item, unless otherwise specified on specific components. The warranty period will commence from Invoice date.
· Sushwa Technologies will only support Operating Systems and Application Software for which the Customer has valid licenses and the original CD’s or media on which the software was delivered.
· If, during the course of an upgrade and/or repair, it is necessary to reinstall the customer’s software or operating system, the customer will have to supply Sushwa Technologies with original software installation disks and/or serial numbers and /or product keys. Failure to provide installation disk, serial numbers or product keys may make it impossible to install such software and/or operating systems.
· Sushwa Technologies is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
· All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Courts in Hyderabad.